Bb Nail Lacquer - Medium
Your hands say so much about you, so Nailmatic have created a special polish to give you a healthy look right down to your fingertips. Made from 84% bio-based ingredients, BB Nail is a 10-free nail polish, enriched with plant keratin and starflower oil and provides high coverage with an invisible, no makeup effect. Think of BB Nail as a naturally beautifying foundation with a soft-touch, semi matt finish.
- BB nail, a foundation for your nails
- Naturally beautifying, bio-based, 10-free nail polish
- High coverage texture and invisible, no makeup effect
- Semi-matt, soft-touch finish
- Works brilliantly on Mr Nailmatic’s nail, too
- Enriched with plant keratin and starflower oil for a shot of hydration
- Eco-friendly polish with eco-friendly packaging - can be recycled at the end of its life and printed with vegetable dyes
What does bio-based and 10-free mean?
Nailmatic's BB Nail is green & clean! It's made using plant-derived raw materials such as potato, cotton and manioc.
Not only that, they're also free from all 10 of these nasties, too: paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles.
The perfect manicure:
Nailmatic recommend starting with clean hands for a long-lasting, smooth manicure. Apply 2 coats by itself of as a base coat under polish - especially with pastel shades.
Ingredients: butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, cellulose, silica, talc, stearalkonium bentonite, mica, acrylates copolymer, diacetone alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, hexanal, caprylic/capric triglyceride, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, phosphoric acid, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, hoya lacunosa flower extract, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake).