Nupo Leather Curved Coaster - 4 Colours
LIND DNA use recycled leather from the furniture and fashion industries.
The leather is grained into small pieces and mixed with natural rubber. The meticulous combination of 80% recycled leather and 20% natural rubber results in a unique and durable material which is strong, water resistant and very easy to clean.
The Curve Glass Mat is a functional and modern interpretation of the traditional coaster. They can be used as coasters for glasses, but also work perfectly under candles, vases and other decorative objects around the house.
Made from Recycled Leather and Natural Rubber.
Available in Anthracite, Black, Light Grey and Nature.
Measures 11cm x 13cm.
Because LIND DNA's recycled leather products are natural products, to maintain their beautiful aesthetic appearance and their great quality characteristics in the long run, it is important that they are treated correctly. The following instructions show you how:
Lightly wipe your recycled leather product with a damp cloth.
Recycled leather products are not dishwasher safe.
Do not soak any of your products in water or soap.
- Avoid stains from certain foods and liquids - such as curry, saffron, chili and red wine - as they may result in permanent damage, if not removed immediately. Be extra careful with lighter leather colours.
- Do not place hot items, such as pots and frying pans on your products.
- Do not fold your recycled leather products.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for longer periods of time, as they may harm the leather structure of your product.
- Make sure to place your recycled leather products on dry and plain surfaces only. Be extra careful with oil-treated tables, as excess oil might be absorbed by your recycled leather product.