To Go Straw - Stainless Steel Drinking
Want to take a reusable straw with you in your bag or your car so it's easy to refuse a disposable straw?
We have you sorted with this single reusable stainless steel Caliwood To Go Drinking Straw.
Kept clean in its own cotton carry case!
Sounds good right?
21.5cm High x 0.6cm Wide x 0.05cm Metal Thickness
1 x Natural Fibre Cleaning Brush - Plastic Free
1 x Cotton Carry Case
- Choose the To Go Drinking Pack if you normally drink 'thin' liquids through a straw such as water, juices or lemon water. If you use straws for thicker drinks, or prefer a wider straw, then have a look at the Caliwood Smoothi To Go Pack.
- Caliwood Straws come with a 10 Year Guarantee* with proof of purchase: CaliStraws are high quality, built to last and are incredibly durable.
- All Reusable Drinking Straws are perfectly finished and polished on the outside of the straw.
- CaliWoods Metal Drinking Straws are dishwasher safe and really easy to clean.
The Finer Details:
- All Reusable Drinking Straws are made from type 304, food-grade stainless steel.
- All stainless steel Drinking Straws are 18/8 (18% Chromium and 8% Nickle) with a 0.5mm thickness.
- Includes Natural Fibre Cleaning brush made from NZ goats wool fibres. The wand bends around the curve of the drinking straw.
- End of Life: Stainless Straw and cleaner brush wand can be recycled, and the brush fibres can be cut off and put in your compost.
- Care: Rinse your straw thoroughly after use and use hot, soapy water with the Cleaner Brush to clean the inside.